During COVID 19
Let’s work together to keep everyone safe.
NOTE: We have had to limit public access to our office due to COVID-19, however our staff and volunteers are still here to help. If no one is available when you call, please leave a message with your contact information and someone will be in touch with you. Support can be provided by appointment via phone, video conference, socially distanced outdoors. As of August 4th, we will also be scheduling in-person appointments noting the protocols below:
Requirements for In-Person Appointments
- Please remain in your car or outside the building until the time of your appointment. Note that no washrooms are available.
- When you enter the outer lobby, use hand sanitizer for 20 seconds and put on one of the face masks provided.
- You will be greeted and asked to review a form to check for any COVID-19 symptoms or exposure. Your temperature will be taken.
- If you meet our low risk requirements, your counsellor will let you in, and direct you to your seat.
- After your counselling session please ensure your mask is on. Your counsellor will lead you out of the office.