Looking for 3-5 Volunteers
Since the arrival of COVID, non-profit organizations have had to radically rethink their strategies to ensure their services can remain available and viable. While some of CVHS annual funding comes through small grants, the larger portion is directly related to community donations. So, like other non-profit organizations we are also rethinking our approach to fundraising and how to make the most of the donations and resources provided to us.
We are currently looking for 3-5 volunteers who are interested in participating in a 6-8 week online training program to help us develop and define our fundraising strategy and to become CVHS Community Fundraising Ambassadors. In this role, you would be asked to:
- Develop a fuller understanding of the organization as a whole and the many ways we can impact the community
- Create and maintain friendly relationships with community donors
- Make community presentations upon request
- Help to identify ways that we can add value or opportunities for our donors
- Provide support for fundraising initiatives
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please let us know and we will send you more information. We will be interviewing for these positions toward the end of October. This training and experience could also be of interest to potential volunteers, or for professional development.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. If you’re interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-339-5533.